Those interested in applying should complete the application by using ONLY one of two ways:
1. Complete the application using this online system
2. Download and complete this PDF application and mail it to the address below by February 24th in order to arrive by the deadline:
Sección Cultural-Centro de Recursos de Información
Embajada de los Estados Unidos
Carrera 45 No. 24B-27 Bogota, D.C.
1. A copy of your completed application form (through our online system/mail);
2. Form of identification that verifies Colombian citizenship (i.e. a birth certificate, passport, etc.);
3. A copy of your CV/resume;
4. Two letters of recommendation from a school administrator, NGO director, volunteer coordinator or any superior that provide information about why the applicant should be selected.
This application includes four major sections:
1. Personal Information
2. Application & Signature
3. Attachments (application form, photo, verification of U.S. citizenship & your CV/resume)
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to confirm receipt of applications.
Send questions about the program to firstname.lastname@example.org