Those interested in applying should complete the application by using ONLY one of two ways:
1. Complete the application using this online system
2. Download and complete this PDF application and mail it to the address below by February 24th in order to arrive by the deadline:
Sección Cultural-Centro de Recursos de Información
Embajada de los Estados Unidos
Carrera 45 No. 24B-27 Bogota, D.C.
1.A copy of your completed application form (through our online system or mail);
2. A copy of your school record for 2016-2017 year.
3. A legible copy of a recibo de servicio público that indicates your estrato socio-economico;
4. Two letters of recommendation in Spanish from your school and an organization where you volunteer that provide information about why the applicant should be selected.
This application includes four major sections:
1. Personal Information
2. Application & Signature (requires parent/guardian information, short essay responses, biographical information)
3. Attachments (verification of Colombian citizenship, photo, academic record for 2016-17, and recibo de servicio público)
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to confirm receipt of applications.
Send questions about the program to email@example.com